Peanut Butter + Raspberry Jam Dates
I shared these little quick and easy little date snacks over on my Instagram a few weeks ago, and they are seriously the easiest thing to make for a quick pick-me-up or dessert. I just pop them in the fridge and store them up to about 5 days to enjoy when I need my sweet fix. I hope you enjoy!
PB + J Stuffed Dates
- 12 pitted medjool dates (open in half)
- 3 Tbsp creamy natural peanut butter
- One cup frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Prepare the dates by tearing them in half and removing their pits.
- In a saucepan over medium heat add the frozen raspberries and 2 tbsp of water.
- Bring them to a boil and remove from heat, stirring the 2 Tbsp of chia seeds in and allowing to thicken for about 10-15 minutes.
- Fill one side of the date with peanut butter and the other with raspberry chia jam, until all used up and enjoy!